-Managing workflow of digital file assets
-Updating and maintaining correct metadata
-Extensive knowledge of image archiving and a variety of digital file formats
Photo Retoucher/ Compositor with photorealistic rendering skills to join their team!
-Works within Photoshop to focus on color correction, compositing and photo realistic digital imaging/ 3D rendering for catalog production.
responsible for creation of all creative and marketing assets across both print and digital!
- Serve as a visual storyteller who creates impact via clear, beautiful and engaging design.
- Work across industries and medium (print to digital), with a diverse and passionate group of designers globally.
- Use your visual design, verbal and written skills to effectively communicate ideas.
- Collaborate with teams to define and create unique and inspiring designed experiences.
- Support and mentor junior designers.
Minimum 2+ years of experience working extensively with the Advanced Shopify platform (including third party apps), preferably with multiple medium- to high-volume sites.
Understand challenges and solutions for large volume product and website setup and importing from external product databases.
2+ Years working with Liquid, CSS3, HTML5
1+ years experience using Airtable relational database. Experience in connecting multiple tables in cascading fashion, lookups, formulas, exporting. Experience designing and modifying Airtable bases for use by both Admin and Staff level users.
Experience with additional software: Google Sheets, Google Docs.
Familiar with current mobile optimization (particularly iOS), custom theming, admin permissions and access customization.
Readily accessible in emergencies, fast responding to communications.
Friendly personality and scalable support communications levels from admin to user level.
Working hours will vary with school calendar cycles. Typically a few weeks per year. Remote plus occasional in-person meetings.